Hi Sara
Unfortunately it looks like they want to go with an internal candidate.
Roger said he thought you were great, interviewed really well and thought he would have been able to just leave the project to you. As they haven’t got a KM department at the moment I guess this person will not have any KM experience and he will train them up rather than recruit someone already with the experience. Sorry on this one, I think you would have been great for them but his decision I guess.
I definitely won’t forget you as soon as anything else suitable comes in.
Kind Regards
Lee
WTF!? why!? that's SO STUPID!!! i was an excellent candidate but they'd rather take the time, effort and money to train someone in my field (which i have an advanced degree in!!!!) instead of hiring someone who already knows what they are doing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment